Monday, May 7, 2007

Japanese dinner

I've kept a blog at work as an editor of a company's site and as a reader of a group blog, but I haven't had my own blog yet, though I have one in Japanese.
So, I've dicided to keep my own blog in English for practice. I'll do my best to keep this one too.

By the way, there was 'the Golden week' here in Japan.
There are some National holidays from the end of April to the first of May. We call it 'the Golden week', because it's really rare we Japanese can get such long days off.

All schools are closed for it and most companies as well.
I had a great time with my husband and my daughter during the week.
We had a good meal which I made and a great chat everyday.

I've been working very hard lately, so my hus and doughter weren't able to have any homemade dishes for a long time. So I wanted to cook their favorite Japanese food and made it.

I made "Sakana no Nitsuke" which was boiled fish with sake and soi sauce.
I also made some more "Nimono" as well. It was great!

No comments: